From a gameplay perspective, Immersive Roulette is similar to a standard European roulette game in many ways. Live Roulette comes with friendly and easy-to-watch dealers, just like most live games. In spite of the fact that Immersive Roulette has a lot going for it, it is the production quality that sets it apart. There is no doubt that the streams from Evolution Gaming are pretty stable and come with an excellent HD look and feel, as is usual with Evolution Gaming. It is the game's unique approach to cinematography, however, that puts the "immersive" in its name and makes this game the first of its kind. A similar approach was taken by Evolution Gaming, in which multiple camera angles were used, and smooth transitions were made between them. As a game in itself, this is a unique experience, but Evolution has more tricks up its sleeve for it as well.
The Immersive Roulette application is available to you in case you have ever had the desire to watch a roulette ball land in slow motion. A high-speed camera continuously records the roulette wheel, and after each spin, you will see what appears to be a slow-motion replay of the ball landing in its pockets and making its last few rounds around the wheel. When you see it in 120 frames per second, you can really appreciate a bouncing ball. However, the slow-motion replay also has one other effect that causes the game to run a little bit slower. This means that there is going to be more time between each spin than there would be if you were playing a regular live game. While this may be regarded by some as a disadvantage, it does give you a little more time to converse with the dealer, talk to other players, or simply enjoy the atmosphere of the game. Moreover, if you follow our advice, you will lose less money per minute when you go through any losing streaks that may occur in the future, so that is always a plus in our eyes. Alternatively, you can use the roulette system based on the Fibonacci sequence to enhance your chances of winning.
Immersive Roulette: Theme and Graphics
Immersive Roulette was first introduced in September of 2013, and it is by no means a new table game. The Evolution roulette game quickly became one of the best and brightest online live roulette games as a result of pushing the boundaries of how one can play live Roulette from home. The phenomenal quality that is available from the moment the game opens is one of the main reasons why this version of live Roulette is so popular. With Immersive Roulette, you will have full HD cameras that will let you see everything that is happening in real time. While watching the standard roulette wheel spin and the action unfold on a roulette table, you will be guided through each spin of the wheel by a beautiful and trained dealer. You will experience live Roulette like never before with slow-motion replays and up-close camera views. You will be able to view the ball from a variety of angles and experience the ultimate thrill by following it.
Immersive Roulette: How to Play?
The live dealer game is just like any other roulette game in the sense that the same rules play it.
- You will see a sign on the screen instructing you to put your bets when the dealer asks you to do so.
- By selecting a bet size, you will be able to place your bets using a convenient interface on the screen. As you move the screen, the interface will get closer to your area as the screen moves.
- There will be no more bets accepted once the Bets Closed message appears.
- A dealer will spin the ball while the cameras follow the action from the sidelines.
- You will be able to see if you have won or not when the spin is completed, and you can also watch a slow-motion replay of the event.
- Visit the Help section of the game to find out more about the game's features and rules.
Immersive Roulette: Features
We will discuss the special features of Immersive Roulette in this part of the review. As with all Evolution live games, Immersive Roulette is streamed in HD and has stellar audio quality. You can always lower the quality of the visuals via the provided menus if your computer is not able to handle the higher quality visuals. In any case, you will be delighted. 'Chat with Dealer' is also a fun feature to mention. It is certain that you will be set up for success by some of the dealers who are extremely chatty.
- Autoplay: In this game, an autoplay feature is available. In other words, when you place your bet, you will be given the option of clicking the Autoplay button, which will give you the option of choosing how many rounds in a row you wish to have your bet played automatically. It is possible to turn off this feature at any time. Autoplay will not continue if you modify any of your existing bets or place an additional bet.
- Changing the view: In Immersive Roulette, two views are available. You can choose between the two views and click the camera icon at the top of your screen to change the view depending on which one you prefer.
- Video quality adjustment: By clicking on Game Settings, you can adjust the sound and video quality. Thus, if you have a slow internet connection, you may want to choose a lower video quality in order to experience a smoother video experience.
- Statistics: Whenever you wish, you can view the statistics of the last 500 spins at any time. Putting your bet is as easy as clicking on any of the numbers you see there and putting your cursor on them, and the numbers will be highlighted in your betting area, where you can easily place your bet.
- Sound: The dealer's voice can be muted if you wish, and you can mute other sounds as well.
- Chat: The live dealer and other players at the table can be contacted and interacted with through chat. You can send your message by simply using the interface provided to you. The overall experience can be greatly enhanced by using this feature.
- Game history: You can also view your own betting history in the section where you can see what number of spins and bets you have played, what bets you have made, and how many bets you have won in the past.
Immersive Roulette: Payouts
The game is almost mechanically identical with European Roulette. This implies that the machine has one zero pocket, which implies a higher return on investment than its American counterpart. Please find below a payout table that is in accordance with industry standards. You can win even money on Black/Red and similar wagers, but you can also win 35:1 on Straight-up bets.
Applied to Immersive Roulette, the RTP offers a 97.30%, which translates to a house edge of just 2.70 %, which is very generous. As far as RTP is concerned, there are no side bets or any special features that you will find throughout the game. It is important to understand that the call and neighbor bets are essentially a combination of some of the above bets, so their expected return remains the same.
Immersive Roulette: Pros and Cons
- It is an award-winning game.
- A slow-motion replay is available.
- Multiple cameras are present.
- A 24/7 service is provided.
- Live dealers who have a friendly attitude.
- HD streaming is available.
- There is no free demo available.
- It is a slow-paced game.
Thanks to Evolution Gaming, you should not have to miss out on the fun. Immersive Roulette works well on all screens, keeping in line with most of the Evolution line up. A good job has been done in adapting the game for players using mobile and tablet devices. Immersive Roulette is available as a mobile app for tablets and smartphones. The game can be loaded up, and you can start playing the game without having to sacrifice any of the gameplay that you are familiar with.
What is Immersive Lite?
Evolution Gaming introduced Immersive Lite after the full Immersive Roulette had already been implemented for quite some time. Regardless of which studio table you are at, you can experience the same Immersive camera experience. In my opinion, this enhances the gaming experience since you can observe other tables and dealers while playing, and you can choose to view more than one camera at a time. The difference between Immersive Lite Roulette and Immersive Roulette is that there is no slow motion, and the table is placed in the main part of the studio, which differs from Immersive Roulette. Similarly to Immersive Roulette, you have an opportunity to interact with the presenter and dealer in an interactive manner.
The most satisfying sight is watching the ball land in a pocket in slow motion. Unless you watch a ball move very slowly, you will never be able to guess how erratically it can move. In addition, frequent camera changes and friendly dealers are definitely going to keep the game fresh for the majority of players. Expect a slow-paced game, however. In this case, the pace is average at best. In addition, it's a live game, so you can't try it before playing for real. There are, however, some demo-mode games on our site that do not involve live European Roulette.
Overall, Immersive Roulette is the best live European roulette game available. A calmer, slower pace of play also makes it a good choice for people who enjoy a calmer, slower pace. Furthermore, it's convenient to play with attractive dealers, listen to stellar audio and video quality, and maintain a stable connection. Some casinos offer the game, including Royal Panda, Mr Green, Grosvenor, 888 Casino, and several others, so it is possible to give it a try. Play live Roulette at one of the best online casinos and enjoy the experience. If you prefer gambling online, you might want to check out some of the best casinos for Roulette Android. Also, you can play Roulette on the go with the best roulette apps.
How does Immersive Roulette work?
The world-leading software developer Evolution offers Immersive Roulette as one of its finest creations. Live Roulette in the Holywood style provides you with the ability to follow every move of the ball. Considering the excellent quality and excellent graphics of the game, Immersive Roulette has become a very popular game, and you can find it at many top online casinos where you can play it for free.
Can you tell me what the RTP is for Immersive Roulette?
Unlike European Roulette, Immersive Roulette follows European rules. There is, of course, a little extra to make the package complete. According to the Immersive Roulette RTP, it is 97.3%, which is an impressive percentage. There is a surprisingly high return to player rate in this game, as well as other benefits of this type of game, including HD streams with multiple camera angles and other game benefits.
Where can I find the best Immersive Roulette casinos?
We have compiled a list of the best Immersive Roulette casinos. Some of the best operators include website1 and website. A wide variety of games is included in the games offered by each of the online casinos in our ranking, in addition to a safe and secure gambling environment.
How to win at Immersive Roulette?
There is no sure-fire formula for success because this is a game of chance. It would be better if you used Immersive Roulette's features and tried different progressive betting strategies based on your bankroll size.
For real money, where can I play Immersive Roulette?
Immersive Roulette casinos that provide the entire Evolution suite are your best options. Real money Immersive Roulette has many advantages. This Evolution game is HD streaming and offers multiple camera angles.
Is Immersive Roulette easy to play?
You can adjust stake sizes and place bets with the help of an intuitive interface. You might have to wait for your bet to be accepted since wagers are accepted at equal intervals. Read our overview of Immersive Roulette to learn more about its rules.